June 27, 2009

ye ye..den dah nak pergi :(

Assalamualaikum WBT and hi peeps.

I'm pretty sure most of my friends now know about my departured which is on this Monday. My sincere apology to my friends who I didn't get to meet directly and earlier. I feel like posting something before Monday, just to record how i actually feel before my big day.
(For personal reference when I grow older later). muehehehe :D

Ok, since Wednesday is just around the corner, I tried lots of stuff to calm myself down;


1. I listen to Michael Buble's, Frank Sinatra's, Marvin Gaye's song to cool myself a little bit.
( i prefer listening to oldies these days )

2. I do star jumps and other weird exercise moves.

3. I sleep even when not sleepy. (berbeza dgn case ttdo semasa berYM dgn org *sigghh)

4. and of course, I urge myself to perform sunat Istikharah and Hajat constantly. Quran recital after prayer definitely helps too.




Right bebeh..If you patiently read till this part, please spare a few mins to pray for me :)

Pray that;

1. My decision is within rahmat and redha Allah SWT.

2. I'll remain cool during my registration day and everything will goes well.

3. I'll blend well together with new friends.

5. Nothing disastrous or bad happens during that day.

6. I look G-O-O-D (so i highlight this word so that u guys could notice :p)
on that day *wink wink*



and am gonna miss my room..

kemas bilik dan kemas segala benda yg boleh di kemas...
(supaya boleh riak dan tak memalukan when I post this pic)


as well as my beloved friends..
[ maaf kalau ada muka yg tertinggal. jangan kecik ati..surely u're in my heart :) ]



Everything is seem to be in place now, and I personally want to thank 'u'. I know you are reading this and u know who u are. I wonder everyday what u are up to and at times i feel a slight guilt as I am not helping very much. Technically, I don't do anything. Just wanna wish u all the best and gud luck for ur studies as well as ur comin exam after goin back to the UK after this summer holiday :D

Yup, this is definitely the beginning, a new beginning.

I hope to make things right insyaAllah.
May Allah bless my new journey and gives the strength to me because Im just soo vulnerable.






So yea, I'm nervous.
*updated*
yea..u see..if I step into new environment,
meeting new friends (ok, sy peramah orgnye..jd tegur2 lah ye :D ) am easily become klutz so now i hope am not that nervous and everything will be fine :)

But I'll try to update my latest news as soon as I arrived in Seremban.

Catcha later peeps!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeyh...~ u pegi blaja ka hijrah tok..?? mcm mok pindah umah jak.. i leng2 ngembak luggage cgek gak.. ngahahaha.. =p btw, takku sangka salah satu agenda pd hari besar mu itu adalah untuk menekel mamats2..~ seksi tu beb..!~ u do look GOOD..~ XD

*layan on9 tok.. b4 register sok.. ngahaha.. =p

owh ya, just to let u know.. i just dont feel good the minute im on this part of earth clld KLIA.. instant meggi miss Kch terus seyh!!~ X'(

Anonymous said...

all da best 4 ur big day soon..

hope u'll adapt well with ur new place..

zaiy said...

semoga anda jatuh cinta pandang pertama pada bandar seremban~


p/s; your luggage xpat celen mine. byk lagikk

Anonymous said...

at least, for sure, seremban is super duper better than tronoh..

u've put urself in a good environment and city.. it's all now depends on u eka to suit urself to kms..

farhah said...

eka,
jgn sdih2..
moga Allah pmudahkn urusan *winkwink*

Anonymous said...

i havnt even step into INTEC yet but i just feel so miserable the minute i reach KL.. hopefully, things will change soon.. -_-"

nazrin UK said...

well, congratulation on your big day and scholrship for mara qa... i pray that may you will be showered with love and blessings frm God.. may ur path will be filled with joy and guidance from Him..As we strive to do the right thing, Allah will show us ways to fulfill our needs.

do post up some pics of KMS l8er ya.. :)

should meet up before I go back to UK eaa..am in KL now. insyaAllah kat airport. flight pkul 11am rite?

ps: mmg u akan look GREAT lah on that day.. ceee..seems mcm bunyi nak bnikah ja u eaa??


I know i don't say this often, but care 4 you qa

Sara Hanapi said...

waa siap dah die packing..
have a nice trip to seremban hopefully..

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3x ganda luggage aku..
Mak aih satu bilik ko sorang je la eka..

Huhu~ sengal..
X pe...

Terrbaekkk~

nurlisa kamal said...

haha..byknye luggage??
eka..ingat..bilik kt kms xsebesar bilikmu yg comel berkaler pink itu...
wakakakakaka~

atiqaaskan said...

amal : well, i din say i want to tackle any guys there ok? aha..smpai KLIA trus miss kch seh?? hoho. jaik ati aiiiee mal..~ *piluk2

nasih : eaa nasih. insyaAllah n tq :) utp gurun ohh? :p

zaiy : gambar bajet ja..act manyak ag..lalala..~

farhah : ea farhah. InsyaAllah :)

nazrin : yup. flight around 11. so u goin be there? nungu my mum pun flight from kch at330pm. so, ill be there until 5sumthin.

sara : ye..ada gak sket2 :) eheh..mekacehh..

makhluk yg confius akn jantina sendiri : e2 yg terbaeeekkk sengal!~ jum kumpul geng sengal ramai2. lisa boleh jd ketua kot? *winkwink*

lisa : byk ea? ahaha..*sigghhhh

Anonymous said...

salam.. kmk ingat barang kmk byk gik.. padu ktk pun byk gik.. hahaha..
kalah rupa org mok pindah rumah..
btw, gud luck! mun d kl jgn lpk inform kmk.. dapat kta raon sama2..
hahaha..

atiqaaskan said...

aiee..pahal suma org tego beg kmk byk??? siyes ehh?? huhu..*siggghh..~