July 8, 2009

Ini IB lahhh..bukan tadika

Assalamualaikum and hey peeps!~

The class has just started this morning. Wow. IB student. Macam apa perasaan. First day dah rasa cuak, pressure. Serieess!!! Anyway, for IB, grades are given for each subject (we are required to take 6 subjects) based on a scale of 0-7, with 7 being the highest and 0 the lowest. This will give us a maximum score of 42 points (6x7). In addition to that, we will be eligible for an additional 3 bonus points based on our ToK and EE. the bonus points are allocated by a matrix based on our results for those two subjects. The minimum requirement to fly from MARA is 35. So, I must achieve higher than 35 to make sure I got a place in one of the university in Aussie/New Zealand. Amin.. (aim for Wellington. kih4)

TOK, EE and CAS..These 3 "things" are central to the IB hexagon, and are what we call a "Failing Criteria" irregardless of what subjects you take. If you fail to submit an EE, or a ToK project, or do not achieve the minimum 150 hours of CAS, you will NOT receive your Diploma even though you received the maximum 42 score. See??????

I assure that these 3 "things" will probably be the best part of my IB experience. The EE is probably something no one else in any other pre-university course has done, and you will find out that you are one of the few when you reach university, who know how to reference properly, to write a 4000 word paper(in EE) with ease.*confident..cee..* You will have explored and done so many other extracurricular projects, organised events for your CAS that you will be able to do this with ease in uni. InsyaAllah.

For today's classes, we got English, Chemist and CAS. Mdm Noorlida will be teaching us Chemistry. She looks nice, maybe not that strict as am expected. Hello? This is Chemist!!!? Yng telah memusnahkan impian dan cita2 seorang budak. huhu.. *emo mode activated* My class is MD52. er..tipu2. BT52. *emo..again :( I am just screaming on the inside and no one can hear it.. =_='

I join Futsal and Mercy Medic for CAS. Futsal as usual, we gt practise in the evening. Futsal sounds cool lah kan? kihkih :p I join Mercy Medic because I don't want this hunger, pain, fear and some of those inner forces which rule my instinct to the self preservation.

I adore Dr. Jemilah very very veryyyyy much :)


Yes, I have moved to another place, where loneliness creeps onto me day and night, whilst freedom exists freely without anyone asking for it. Things might look simple to people, but the story goes the other way round for me. Deep in my heart, I know how bad it 'is'. Sometimes I think time can't heal everything. It just won't.


(source)


Manusia memang komplikated kan? Perasaan lagilah rumit. Sebolehnya semua hati ingin dijaga. Tetapi aku tidak mampu..~




nota kaki : mo mkn yong tau fooooooo.jum arrr keluarrrrrr!!!~ :(((

6 comments:

crixerity said...

go tika go!!hik4..

ala, cas apa semua tu takde menda pun..mesti lepas punya..pelik ar kalo tak lepas..hehe

Nasuha said...

eh ktk..
boh lupak post gambar tak men futsal..
^.^

go tiqa!~ =p

atiqaaskan said...

cri: yeahh..lepas InsyaAllah..~ thnx

suha:waaaa..ktk berik idea k kmk apa mok dpost. k2. kelak engkah ahh gmbr kmk bgaya men futsal :p thnx ya

nazrin UK said...

I wish a wish for u. Its a wish I wish for few. The wish I wish for u is that all ur wishes come true so keep wishing as my best wishes are always with you. All the best in ur IB! :) take care babe

Anonymous said...

saya terasa horny juga mau men futsal..~ mari join futsal untk INPRO..~ ;pPppp weit, rh kch men futsal sama tqa!!!~~~ =p

*on9 rh bistro bersama ali, hani, syafiq dan zai2..~ =)*

atiqaaskan said...

nazrin: hoho..thnx ya..

amal : jum men futsal!~ :p