Salam and hye!

# Cab in Japan

# Their vending machine that we usually dream of

# Japanese have their own unique way to spell T-O-I-L-E-T-T-E

# This is the place where you stick your bad luck fortune so that you can stay away from it

# I don't like the idea of taking picture with geisha

# Japanese sooooo crazy with Hello Kitty. They were like "Kitty - chan!" whenever they saw Hello K. cute!

# The uniforms are quite familiar hah? Teringat drama2 Jepun x? ;p

# This caught my eyes. It looks like the basketball court in One Liter of Tears drama don't you think? hihi

# Attention Ayuni and Azie: that thing they cook? The one that we always bought at Jaya Jusco! Made of potato and cheese.

# I think Japanese boy is soooo cute

# Oranges farm own by Otousan's friend

# They didn't lie when they claimed comics represent Japan country

# Fabulous Japanese snacks!

# Armani Collezioni! ( cool spelling! )

# Ana bought for our little cousins. I think its cute lah. Why she dint buyyyy it for meeeee for God's sake????

# Oh yes, this one for me. I told ya, Japanese loves Hello Kitty much!

# Cool stamp collection in comics version. You see Conan there?


# Cab in Japan

# Their vending machine that we usually dream of

# Japanese have their own unique way to spell T-O-I-L-E-T-T-E

# This is the place where you stick your bad luck fortune so that you can stay away from it

# I don't like the idea of taking picture with geisha

# Japanese sooooo crazy with Hello Kitty. They were like "Kitty - chan!" whenever they saw Hello K. cute!

# The uniforms are quite familiar hah? Teringat drama2 Jepun x? ;p

# This caught my eyes. It looks like the basketball court in One Liter of Tears drama don't you think? hihi

# Attention Ayuni and Azie: that thing they cook? The one that we always bought at Jaya Jusco! Made of potato and cheese.

# I think Japanese boy is soooo cute

# Oranges farm own by Otousan's friend

# They didn't lie when they claimed comics represent Japan country

# Fabulous Japanese snacks!

# Armani Collezioni! ( cool spelling! )

# Ana bought for our little cousins. I think its cute lah. Why she dint buyyyy it for meeeee for God's sake????

# Oh yes, this one for me. I told ya, Japanese loves Hello Kitty much!

# Cool stamp collection in comics version. You see Conan there?

# I like this thing! It's called Obi.
Yeaaa Japan was great.. (ceyy as if I yg pergi ;p)
This is kind of sharing post. Well for the sake of sharing ok? Yes, my sister went to Tokyo, Japan (not only Tokyo, but Osaka, Kyoto, Hamamatsu) last two weeks fully sponsored by Japan government. I don't know how she managed to beat 1000+ students who went for interview from the whole Malaysia but yes she did it! Bravo :D
Well the students were not only from Malaysia if I'm not mistaken but they also have students from Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, etc. I think it's kind of inviting Asian countries to Japan lah sort of.
Sister came home last night! And I was sooo happy to see her again after two weeks at home with those two naughty little kids. hihi. Not that bad though.
Adios!
4 comments:
nurul..is dat liyana??
goshhh..kenapa & why muka dia macam kitak??hihihi
so chubby ouhh~
send my regard to her
wewhh...CROQUETTE kah itu??? hhahaa
i know it very well
jom g japan..
=p
croquette! ask your adik to mak some for us. :)
under AFS ke, yes, no?
Post a Comment