Story to be shared....
Yesterday Nazrin sent a bulk message to all his friends (Malaysian + mat salleh) inviting them for a last football game after their exams. Then out of the ordinary one of the replied came in. It was
Nazrin: Let's play football...yada yada yada
Reply : Pergi mampus. (Go die!)
Now if you were me what was your first impression? Clearly mine was not a positive one and to be honest I was a bit shocked to hear this from him because I never thought his friends would never ever wrote nor joke something so rude or random like that.
From my dad's experience, there's a lot of things to learn about the British that I have high respect for them. It's their way of putting words. Or simply say, the way they politely talk or even write even when telling off a person's mistakes. I recommend you reading an article or books from British English literature and you will notice how beautiful it is written.
Ok now back to the replied. At the very first place, I thought that person might have some slight physiological problem. Normal people will sure answer it politely. I, like some of you out there might judge a person not just physically but also from the way they talk or words they use.
Sure to be honest, some of my friends love to swear (me too sometimes when I'm not in the right mood). But let's face it peeps, when it comes to first impression, it is always best to put your best behaviour. And plus, friends is friends and you know them better even when they love to swear. And that's already different story!
Never try to make swearing a habit la. Remember, you're the one who's going to represent yourself. Besides, as Muslims, if we're angry and inpatients and since Islam is all about poise, peace and patient, let's use God's given word. I believe that it's much nicer and it's even better since we get pahala for it right? :)
And owh by the way, the replied Nazrin got, turn out to be a random people after all.
Yesterday Nazrin sent a bulk message to all his friends (Malaysian + mat salleh) inviting them for a last football game after their exams. Then out of the ordinary one of the replied came in. It was
Nazrin: Let's play football...yada yada yada
Reply : Pergi mampus. (Go die!)
Now if you were me what was your first impression? Clearly mine was not a positive one and to be honest I was a bit shocked to hear this from him because I never thought his friends would never ever wrote nor joke something so rude or random like that.
From my dad's experience, there's a lot of things to learn about the British that I have high respect for them. It's their way of putting words. Or simply say, the way they politely talk or even write even when telling off a person's mistakes. I recommend you reading an article or books from British English literature and you will notice how beautiful it is written.
Ok now back to the replied. At the very first place, I thought that person might have some slight physiological problem. Normal people will sure answer it politely. I, like some of you out there might judge a person not just physically but also from the way they talk or words they use.
Sure to be honest, some of my friends love to swear (me too sometimes when I'm not in the right mood). But let's face it peeps, when it comes to first impression, it is always best to put your best behaviour. And plus, friends is friends and you know them better even when they love to swear. And that's already different story!
Never try to make swearing a habit la. Remember, you're the one who's going to represent yourself. Besides, as Muslims, if we're angry and inpatients and since Islam is all about poise, peace and patient, let's use God's given word. I believe that it's much nicer and it's even better since we get pahala for it right? :)
And owh by the way, the replied Nazrin got, turn out to be a random people after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment