Had a slow talk with a friend on skype and it's like a wake up call for me. My ultimate search in life might be the inner peace and contentment. It may not sound so ambitious to some people but trust me, anything that involves spiritual improvement isn't as easy as it sounds. I've been working on it and it's like having a tug of war inside myself. Seriously.
So I will always enjoy the good thing going on in this life and some fun or entertainment but yes at the same time i don't want to lose the sight of God and Jannah.
So, it is good/better at balancing my chase/goals/aims for dunia and Jannah because let's be realistic, I don't think I can ever completely abandon my worldly desires.Hey I am being honest ;)
ps: wauu the idea of writing mencurah2. alangkah baiknya jika ini berlaku ketika menjawab paper Biology
Photo credits : WeHearIt

1 comment:
well said tiqa. :)
Post a Comment