April 17, 2011

One Tiring Day

Salam!

So just lets get enough talk about IB thing first ye? hehe. Lest talk about something else. Always the fun part. Well, I was looking forward for a shopping spree after trials. It has been a while since I pampered myself. Ok alasan. I know I know. I spend a lot last two weeks which now I'm broke. (Im sure mom's gonna kill me if she know this) :/

However people, I.Spend.Again. The early idea just to stay at the hostel ended up merayau entah ke mana.
It was so unplanned when I actually decided it on the very last minute! But don't worry darling, I didn't spend things on branded items this time.

Photo Credits: Flickr


Colorful tops and heels & wedges colorized the shop shouting at me "buy me, I'm cheap". Too bad I have to put up savings for something next month but it'll be worth it.

I'm going to have a really colorful closet soon.. Plan, actually Yes, I've had enough of pastel and black colour for the past months/years (?). So now I'm shuuing all the dark color. But I still love pastel no matter what.


blank........ I don't think I would like to continue writing ;)