I melted in the smouldering heat of Malaysia. Not literally, of course. Although I do think we are facing a heatwave at the moment. Yes, dah keluar paper dah. Temperatures in KL have reached 37 degrees celcius and it's not pretty. The moment I step outside the hostel, I feel like I'm melting! Ahh global warming, did I hear you say? Perhaps.
I am not here to talk about global warming. But I feel like saying this.
Saya nak pergi Makkah lah. sangat :'(
Seriously. I wanna get away from all the distractions - all this things called the Internet, laptop, movies, etc..Allah gives us a huge reminder that there's something more to life and for every good deed there is a reward and for every sin, there is a consequence.
Being in Makkah also as a reminder that He is All Forgiving and All Knowing.
Allah allows sins to take place, but people this is not because he wants to see our downfall. I believe he wants us to rise above our mistakes and know as well as learn from them. Nevertheless, he created both good and bad to create meaning in our lives by allowing us to strive for what is good for ourselves and others.
There is hikmah in everything and only He knows best.
1 comment:
It feels much better in Madinah. The Prophet S.A.W. is closer.
Post a Comment