June 22, 2011

On the rest of the year

When I like certain writer/blogger, it is definitely because reading their posts makes me feel something. Oh I don't know how to describe it well but it is more like shooting off to the sky in a one way plane. You know...the things that were written were just...deep (ok this sounds lameeee but honestly I don't know the exact word on how to describe it).

And do you realizes this year went by wayyy too fast!. I mean, we are near to July! I'm excited that we're already half way towards the end of the year ;)

As it turns out, I've had this weekend all to myself. Parents were not in Kuching last week. So its like spending your days feeling like you should do some house cleaning, but ended up get lost in a movie (or two) / stuck at Pizza with some bestfriends. You know me pretty well :)

Image453


Several months ago I was in college. Pretty remember those days, all the late night (horror) movies, the studying, the eating and the friendships.....

No comments: