February 15, 2013

Morning rituals!

I can't make up my mind about mornings.
Some days I'll wake up so bright, you'll think I'm barney (the purple dinosaur)
Some days I won't let u see past my forehead as I stay cocooned - very still - in my duvet

Certain peculiar things make mornings better for me.
I love waking up when it's not too bright. If it's too bright, it feels like I've missed out on something, you know? Like coming to a kenduri when the food's finished. I hate waking up past 10 even on Fridays.

I love waking up to the sound of the morning TV or to soft conversations. It reminds me of my childhood.
I am a breakfast person. I don't keep them heavy but I need something. A piece of toast goes a long way.

I love remembering my dreams. They are strange - somewhat like me. I love the thought that my mind went to many different places while the rest of my body sleeps. It's like its private vacation.

I am not generally a grumpy morning person, but these are things that make mornings more agreeable.

Like, getting my passport back!!!!! Here, giving my honest rasa terima kasih yang tak terhingga kepada Amirul, Fawwaz, Aneesah dan pihak2 yang involve secara langsung dan tidak langsung dalam pencarian passport yang hilang. Imagine la perasaan less 24H before flight, Amirul whatsapp "eh aku xjumpa passport kau dekat CC" like whatttt?? ulang balik??!!

To cut the story short, dah jumpa, alhamdulillah. Kita merancang, Allah juga merancang, dan perancangan Allah adalah yang terbaik. Kita kene keep calm, ready je and think what to do next. Allah nak cuit sikit je ni ;) Tapi AJK Kebajikan kita memang terbaek yer tahun ni!

Bismillah, winter break, backpacking here we go!
Doakan perjalanan kami :)

No comments: