June 9, 2019

2019

Hi Assalamualaikum.

I know it’s been ages since I’ve shared something here. Well do people read blog these days? I really miss those blogging era. Today feels like it, you know, feels like sharing something. Because 140 characters are not enough.

We're now what, in June already. Almost half a year passed. Christmas in Istanbul feels like yesterday. The first 4 months of this year were MAD, though honestly that's truly an understatement. I think I took on a little too much, I mean I don't regret it. I definitely don't but I guess it's good that I'm recognizing this so I can now pace myself and learn to say...NO. It's ironic though because if you recall, I started this year by tweeting "2019; living life through a series of why nots?"

I don't think I can emphasize enough the importance of self-care yet this one reminder I've badly needed. I think I'm still recovering from all the madness during those things happen early this year. Slowly but surely. 

Anyhow, what I really wanna say is that; some things in your life may change like the loss of a loved one, break ups, jobs and stuff but what's constant is your growth as you go through these different experiences. There's always a lesson to learn, always, so remember this as you move along your own unique journey and you'll be more than alright insyaAllah. Lesson learnt for me; Love yourself and know your worth!

And to end this post, here's a picture of this year's Syawal, nothing much just 53kg new me hehe


x

No comments: