this was how she reacted when I tried to take her picture.
mdm azlina's cute and adorable daughter. pinjam boleh mdm?
mdm azlina's cute and adorable daughter. pinjam boleh mdm?
Childhood is the time when we can build castles in the sky, see elephants and monkeys in the cloud, play with tadpoles (aa..yg ini saya kot?. LOL), jump on our matresses to our heart's delight, ask why the sky is blue, roll in the dirt, and play with trucks and dolls; it is a time when memories are made and a friendship are established. And oh yeah, don't forget one thing, it is also the time when we had our first crush~ lalala :D
(kecik2 dh kan??)
When I was a kid, I would look forward to the party because there were games, gifts, foods and friends. I would wake up early so that I could take my sweet time getting ready. I remembered one event that are still clearly visible on my mind during my childhood time at Tadika zasa, Kuching. One of my former classmate was having her birthday party at our tadika. Together with the other kids, I was brought to the classroom-turned-party room. The ceiling of the room would be beautifully decorated with coulurful balloons and brightly-coloured paper.
The fragnant aroma of the food reached my nostrils the instat I stepped into the room. As if on cue, my stomach would start growling. My eyes would rest on the table which was set at the corner of the room. It would be laden with all the delicious food in the world that a kid could think of.
As if knowing what we were thinking, the teacher would distract us with the games that she had planned for us. When the fun and excitement kicked in, delicious food and hunger were son forgotten. There would be a lot of games to keep us kids ocuupied. When seeing soe of us out of breath from all the jumping and crawling, the teacher would ask us to sit around her for a storytelling session. auuuwww..how i miss that moment =.='
Some said that our childhood is the beginning of our creative nature and ambitious desire to enjoy life and succeed in it. We could learn from them, Children have neither past nor future ; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do...
********************
ps: have u ever heard Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist movie? I knew when I read Kak Syahme's blog just now. High school student Nick O'Leary, member of the Queercore band The Jerk Offs, meets college-bound Norah Silverberg and she asks him to be her boyfriend for five minutes. Mcm best~
Cick here to watch the movie online. (mok tangga lah!!!)
When I was a kid, I would look forward to the party because there were games, gifts, foods and friends. I would wake up early so that I could take my sweet time getting ready. I remembered one event that are still clearly visible on my mind during my childhood time at Tadika zasa, Kuching. One of my former classmate was having her birthday party at our tadika. Together with the other kids, I was brought to the classroom-turned-party room. The ceiling of the room would be beautifully decorated with coulurful balloons and brightly-coloured paper.
The fragnant aroma of the food reached my nostrils the instat I stepped into the room. As if on cue, my stomach would start growling. My eyes would rest on the table which was set at the corner of the room. It would be laden with all the delicious food in the world that a kid could think of.
As if knowing what we were thinking, the teacher would distract us with the games that she had planned for us. When the fun and excitement kicked in, delicious food and hunger were son forgotten. There would be a lot of games to keep us kids ocuupied. When seeing soe of us out of breath from all the jumping and crawling, the teacher would ask us to sit around her for a storytelling session. auuuwww..how i miss that moment =.='
Some said that our childhood is the beginning of our creative nature and ambitious desire to enjoy life and succeed in it. We could learn from them, Children have neither past nor future ; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do...
********************
ps: have u ever heard Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist movie? I knew when I read Kak Syahme's blog just now. High school student Nick O'Leary, member of the Queercore band The Jerk Offs, meets college-bound Norah Silverberg and she asks him to be her boyfriend for five minutes. Mcm best~
Cick here to watch the movie online. (mok tangga lah!!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment