In Ramadhan, even when you're not fasting (for acceptable reasons) you would still feel the same hunger.. if not even more hungry than those who are fasting. Even when you have food under your nose, you won't feel the same temptations you felt on normal days, perhaps we are being taken back to our natural state without Satans enticing us to gain weight out of temptation.
Since being at home full-time, I've come to realise that my laughters probably sound phony to careful ears as happiness came in such a torrential amount that I couldn't really laugh at stuff that are really funny, I just laugh at everything. I think I owe myself lots of it, from the amount of "numbness" that I painted all over my heart to keep up with the demands of college life. I feel like a robot walking among the humans in this house though. Sometimes I process information slow because I forgot where some stuff are being placed in the house, I forgot the phone numbers of the people around us, I forgot how to cook some stuff.. and it doesn't feel great doing something that is strange to others because everyone's looking at every inch of your moves just to say you're not right.
Balit kampung esok then will be back in Kch for the second day of Syawal.
Ermm..What else can I say?
Forgive me for all that may hurt you.
For promises that I have not kept tight.
For good intentions that have been misunderstood.
For all the wrongdoings and all the right that went wrong.
~Salam Aidilfitri~
And to you, jgn sedih2 xpat balit raya di Malaysia. I believe u are used to it and London Malaysian Hall will surely provide u with makanan nyaman2 ahh! take care!
1 comment:
selamat hari raya....
Post a Comment