January 16, 2010

Cambodia Project Part 1


1. 16th of January 2010. Our first meeting with Mara Banting's students.

2. 10 students from Mara Seremban and 13 students from Mara Banting are in for this project.

3. I got the opportunity to meet Azah and Aizat after a few weeks the college had re open.

4. Nasi lemak + sandwiches + teh tarik for breakfast. Damn good man! Where did Pak Lan got all these foods?

5. Ice breaking session as we have to know each other well and make the project successful as well. And yaa 4 students are from Kuching! 3 of them are from Kolej Abdillah. Oh, reunion! :)

6. Most of the students from Mara Banting are non Muslim and I kind of like it. ehehe

7. And I was kind of geram with Azah this morning when she claimed " Oh, x kenal" at me.. so i was like " sabar jaklah aku dgn anak tok "

8. I'm in the sports planner group as we have to plan what kind of games/sports that we're going to handle in Cambodia with the kids over there.

9. I am with Mahirah, Kamal, Arina, Suah and Ryner in the group.

10. I brought the girls from Banting went through around college and they said " This is better than KMB"

11. And that makes me wondering "so KMS is better than KMB huh?" eh sorry lah k

12. Will be having our Cambodia Expo at the foyer after the blood donation next week. InsyaAllah

13. Going to sell some sandwiches and ice cream starting from next week for the fund raising.

14. Going to Mara Banting next Saturday

4 comments:

The lady ♥ said...

so, u all will b going to Cambodia? *excited state/unstable/nak gugok tok*

Farah. Y said...

Glad you've made it! :)

IFFFFF, i got holiday break in March, do tell Pak Lan i might want to join you guys there! :D He said it's okay if i want to.

Miss you guys so much. :) Kirim salam pak lan please! :)

atiqaaskan said...

InsyaAllah tiny :)

farah!!! join skali pelisss.. syg farah too! :D

Anonymous said...

i'd bring u around INTEC and u'll say tis is better than KMB And KMS. bwek. =pPppp *jeles jeles jeles cambodia*