January 7, 2010

Life In Survival Mode


Throughout this week, I've received my results for Sem I. Aaaaaand.. ya. it sucks. seriously. Yalah ambik kau main2! =.=' Urgh, but I will and promise to myself to get better results for my upcoming Sem II exam. InsyaAllah. He will show us guidance.

The mind always give negative responses. You'd start thinking that you'd die having to cope with workloads that'd consume most of your time and energy, but in the end after you get through it (and work hard while at it); it's really nothing new. You can actually survive, if you're willing to learn how to!

What I can only do at the moment is hoping that I'd be motivated enough to actually learn how to survive through it. I'd be lying if I say I don't take into interest a rewarding outcome for all my hard work, but if all these hard work don't pay off; it's really nothing new. I've been through it over and over again— well of course you get frustrated at first but then after a while I'm sure all the guilt and pressure subside. Since I have 6 subjects (for IB exam), I guess I need to devote my time to my studies, eh?

Ok lah, stop talking about this study thing.




Farah is leaving. quit from KMS. I'm so sad because I did not get to know her better. She's nice in person, very humble, pretty, adorable and i like her words on twitter. ceee..Farah, if u read this, I'm wishing you all the best for your new adventure at the new place, take care of yourself and please please and pretty please dont break this bonding :(

Signing off. Bye peeps

1 comment:

Farah.Y said...

Awww, Eka! That's so sweet! Thank you! :)

Believe me, i will NOT, ever, forget you! :)

Sayang Eka! :D Thank you yet again.

:')