March 21, 2010

all my bags are packed


IMG_5083 copy

it is really sad when you are able to understand the whole pieces of everything. what's coming in and out of your life, but you are unable to make conclusion on how to move forward with it, right? I guess to find meanings in ur life, is part of the jurney to maturity.

Oh, don't be sorry for me. Life's like that. No matter how empty u are at the moment and how u really want to go back to Cambodia, I must gotta go and live with it. What I really hope is that, the bonding between us will never fall apart.

I am happy to see the bond had developed even though we never knew each other before. Of 8 days together, knowing you, I feel so great and thankful to Allah what He has given to me. I am very thankful to Allah for giving me a chance to know all of you. It's really a big passport for me to enter my new world.

May I become a person who knows the meaning of life better and the meaning of giving itself as you know we entered the other small part of the world called Juminik which we never expected the situation before.

Not to forget, Aunt Shadow. Who was never fail to lead us along the way ;p She was very kind I must say. Helped us to arrange our shoes in front of the house. Never fail to accompany us day and night. I am so gonna miss u Aunt Shadow. ehehehe




3 hours before my flight

2 comments:

Arina said...

i too was quite surprised how our bonding developed that fast. I hardly knew you and other KMSians before. but after 9 days, it was hard for me to say gdbye to any of u guys. dahlaa lg rapat w korg kan :)

najib said...

very glad to know that u've had such a priceless experience there in cambodia. happy for u ^.^