April 19, 2010

thanks


i cried in my sleep last night. waking up hoping to get away from all these nightmares when the reality is a hundred times scarier. i need to seek for comfort so i hugged my teddy bear close, held him very tight but it hurts me more knowing that he will never hug me back. he laid there lifeless in my arm, not responding, not even a tickle nor a movement that indicates how he empathize of how i feel.

it’s pathetic that in the very single moment where i badly need a shoulder to lean on, all i have is my teddy bear. i need a hug. just one hug to make all these things better. but sadly it is far within reach so i’m left to settle all these miseries by myself.

But somehow I'm afraid to face tomorrow.



Dibah said " Dont waste ur tears on someone who don't appreciate ur friendship"

Well it is kinda therapy for me actually. Orang kata jangan dikenang2. As what I've said before there are people out there who still loves me, for who i am, for how imperfect i can be. yeahh, i know right.

********************

* I was quite suprised when I saw MILO on my desk this morning and it was actually from Aisyah. Thanx for being so supportive. and I must be really thankful for having you as my roommate.

* Dibah sayang, thanx for ur coming over this morning. And giving me a few slices of kek batik for my morning breakfast. Seriously I was hungry and those slices were gone in a blink. ehehe.Ok, sumpah sedap! So sory for diturbing u this morning by my pathetic message .
You know how I feel right?

* Oh Ayuni si cumil. Thank you thank you for being so supportive. Regarding ur message last night, it made me cryyyyyy. I cant stop the tears from runnning down my cheeks. Suddenly, I feel like going back home last night because this burden is somehow somthing that I cannot face it by my own.

* Tim!!!!! I know you are the best tim! thanx for being the coolest friend ever! You are somehow reminds me of mak who is soooo far away from me right now. The way you asked me to take the panadols, the way u tap on my head, awwwww..you are so mum. ahaha.

* Sorry for being selfish Fikri. You're trying to work through ur emotions about losing your memory, and here I am saddling you with mine about something crap! But thank you very much for calling me twice today. You made my day. Sorry and yet thank you friend!


And not to forget, my clasmates who are always being there for me. Thanx for sending me off to sick bay this morning. OMG, malunyaaa bila korang tgk my condition. Sorry lah menyusahkan but Im really thankful for having u guys on my side.

3 comments:

aisyah said...

sgt terharu~
hehe..

Anonymous said...

hey I love You :)

yeaaa I know. Its just so sad that you have to go through what i had gone through last sem. haih. Thats the last thing i want! For anyone to feel what i had felt =_="

anyway, its okay :) you take care!
i am here for you..

p/s: Dont be sad..Allah's with us.

..nor.. said...

ekassss......

i'll always b by ur side wheneva u need me... i know that we're tooo far from our famly..so i do really app friends around