Good morning, rise and shine to the sounds of the birds chirping its way into the day. I'm having two slices of bread + Neslo for breakfast. Nice.
I've been in a series unfortunate events since my Vector paper which I didn't perform very well due to the technical problem AND the air cond at the LT3 failed to be friendly with me to a comfortable temperature so my brain was technically freezed. But aye that's over I guess, just that I don't feel satisfied at all with it.
Too much of alasan dont u think? long sighhhhhhh :/
Before I signed off, lets take a look at some of these pics.
When 5 people gathered with the same pattern of baju kurung but with different colour. weeeee
:)





4 comments:
ngade tnjuk fon baru..ahahaha ;D
eka is always eka. gedik!
Eleh, bestlah ya ada handphone baru.
My flight is tomorrow direct from london. then bila smpi kl, i'll take a flight terus to kuching. Pleaseeee, jgn jelessss! ;p
Baju hampir sama. Menarik! Nak satu!
*cough*.tertunjuk pulak phone ;p
u balit awl dr i pahal tok? naahh..dont u want to singgah kms first? ehehe visit me here lah! miss u already :(
nak satu beli lah sendiri ;p
Post a Comment