June 14, 2010

My Peaceful Morning

Speechless.. is that a good thing?

Home is too much of a great place to be at that there's no greater syllable than a silent sigh to describe it. Yeah, I'm at home now by the way.. hehe. Arrived safely yesterday at 1pm. I hated leaving JB and having to pack up all my things but I love the relief the break is giving me.

but im sure gonna miss my lil Syafiqah :(






I don't really have plans for the holidays, just that I need to quickly complete some stuff before I get back to college again at the end of this month. I desperately needed to complete at least 60% of my WL and IA Econs. My bad, didnt bring back my World Lit text so I think I cant complete it perfectly. Azah did send me a link on the oil price thing for my IA. Will think about it later. For EE, I'll just have to distribute the questionnaire to public later. Thinking of doing it at the Spring.

Last night I spent my time watching "Valentine's Day" an American romantic comedy movie starring the hot Ashton Kutcher. It got me laughing for the first ten minutes but I could feel my eyes holding back the tears behind as the storyline progressed itself to a romantic
Romeo-n-Juliet ending.

ahhhhh...
I love home.. I have people who I can tell all my frustrations to, share funny stories; I have people who can make me feel like everything's fine, people who force me to eat. Those are the simplest bliss you can't get anywhere else but home. Cheers! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy holiday.. kmk dah boring dah cuti.. haha

The lady ♥ said...

salam dear.
cuti kmk dah nak beraher awl bln 7. doakn kmk dpt U n course yg kmk maok. (: Moga Allah permudahkn ursn ktk. dpt fly klk pdh k.

*note: mun da mkn2 jmput kmk. hoho.

atiqaaskan said...

makseh nasih :) tp cuti kmk tok ad kerja =.='

InsyaAllah tini. smga dpt apa yg ktk hjatkan.
haha.mu mkn2 jak jemput ktk ohh??ehhe