July 4, 2010

toy story 3


Salam.

14 years ago, when I was still naive, there was a little movie released by the name of Toy Story. I didn't like it at the very first place because I thought to have a cowboy character for a cartoon is not cool at all.
But it blew everyone away, everyone was talking about toy story and since I didn't want myself to be not up to date, so I watched it. =.='

and this afternoon, I went to watch Andy and the gang's action with Becky.





Personally TS3 is the best film I've seen in 2010. well, of course in terms of entertainment, emotion, laughs, cute and enjoyability. It's absolutely a blast! It’s actually amazing that despite their age of the two Toy Story movies, it is still live on and are as funny and sweet as they ever were.

and i think i am in love with you....ANDY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buzz was way too funny lah !
haha...

atiqaaskan said...

nangga ktk ny mpun spain dance ya :d