August 2, 2010

Sirat Al Mustaqim

Orang pertama melalui sirat ialah Nabi Muhammad SAW yang mengepalai umat lain.

Sabda Rasulullah SAW bermaksud: “Dan direntangkan sirat di antara dua jurang neraka jahanam, maka akulah Rasul pertama yang melaluinya bersama umatku yang lulus.”


blog 1

Siratul Mustaqim checkpoint for the juniors this morning. -Explorace Ad-Deen-


If we are doing well in our world, InsyaAllah we are on the straight path... If we are doing wrong, we are making ourself away from what Allah has told us to do; away from the straight path.

So, this straight path is what I want to achieve in this life. When I hear about titian sirat, it buzz me and let me wonder "would I be able to cross the siratul mustaqim easily?"

...........................


and one of the checkpoint that attracted me was this :


blog 2

Sembelihan ayam!

blog 3

2 comments:

The lady ♥ said...

wow,wow. this one really attract my attention! bestnye. tok smpena bulan islam ke mmg pake orientation for junior muslim?

atiqaaskan said...

action week rh kolej. ada hari kebudayaan dan kesenian Islam