October 24, 2010

ure pathetic. i mean it


Life has been good to me this semester.
I just don't know why you always think that I'm in the state of bad mood or whatever u called it.

Well, for your information, I purposely to make that face whenever I bumped into you. Know why? because you're pathetic. seriously Im done. Im giving up for a friend like you. oh maybe 'friend' is not good.

I don't care if I have shredded my own hopes or anybody's confidence in me, I don't care what you feel or what I feel. I have a right to live and the liberty to decide on my own actions.

I believe I deserve to be respected as a human being who has wants and needs. I will prove that I'm more worthy than any of you who don't deserve what you have today.

No comments: