November 3, 2011

Food (Not) For Thought

Assalamualaikum! :)

I'm proud to announce that I've, indeed, survived that first month of my uni life. Thinking about this gives me a weird feeling actually, knowing that I still feel that I'm pretty new to Iskandariah. I'm just starting to love my life here very much; I'm not homesick as often this year.

*If this doesn't look fattening enough, tell me what's fattening food's supposed to look like.

blog2

391297_10150377117670238_840140237_8281928_349597545_n

blog3

But well, it's always good to be in a situation when gaining a few kilos won't hurt one much. You gotta envy me now, because my faculty is walking distance, 5 km to and fro and my house is tingkat 7. Yeahh! ;)

*I'll make it a point to stay focussed on my studies and work hard and smart to maintain my grades.

blog1

*Fruits supplier everywhere. Senang buat rojak ;)

blog4

*Jadikanlah kami orang yang sentiasa kuat semangat menuntut ilmu perubatan di perantauan kerana ALLAH - Dr R

385481_2113100788903_1287161732_31820908_1000005294_n


Hectic, hectic weeks (this and the next). I have:

1) Smart Circle program with coursemates + Futsal (tournament) this Friday.
2) Seminar Perubatan dan Ibadah Pesakit anjuran Perubatan Iskandariah next 5th and 6th.
3) Sambutan Raya Aidiladha di Tanta bersma sama Ummi on the 7th
4) Port Said for shopping (not yet confirmed) ;p

There goes my 'Raya' weekend!

RAYA will fall on Sunday (most probably)

To the peeps studying/working in Malaysia, be extra thankful for you will have a full, proper Raya. Something I've been deprived of and somewhat miss :')



.Wish of the day: Be rid of unimportant thoughts
 

3 comments:

..nor.. said...

subhanallah eka....the foods look so mouth watering babe...hehe
suma jenis perut aku punya taste...haishhh...
hehe
slmt study okeh...learn arabic sis, u r so lucky 2 b there...rndu kauu laaaaahhhhh..apsal skype pening weh?

Liyana Amira said...

Good luck sis! I saw your notes, mcm dahsyat habis :P

*thank god I aimed to be pengacara Rasa Halal hahahahahaha*

Anonymous said...

i envy u.. lol