September 2, 2009

yes, am happy!

Salam n hey peeps!!!

I'm not usually the kind who would raise my hand whenever I have a question/opinion in class, regardless of whether it's a stupid question or not.

Today in our Theory of Knowledge (TOK) lecture, I was so interested in it that I find that I have so many questions traversing my mind. Though it was only sort of an introduction and only the beginning, I have so much that I wanted to know. Hungry for more.. Grrr! Hehe. But I only shot about three opinions to the lecturer as to not annoy my classmates.
Panchatantra saying. 'Knowledge is the true organ of sight, not the eyes?'

Okay, lets not further talk about that. I plan to shopping in KL for the next next Saturday with friends in KMB and INTEC. So I asked Fakri to accompany and he has agreed on that. I hope he wouldnt change his mind for the last minute. Yeahhh.. really really really looking forward to it. I'm still hesitating to decide whether I should stay in KL for a night or not because Azah and Ezz will be going back to Kuching on 13th.

Btw, today (1Sept), it has been a good day so far..astonishing bout it..



At the very moment am typing this entry, i am smiling because overall i think i had a good day. I had an earlier thought that it was gonna be a bad day considering i had a very unusual start in the morning, but alhamdulillah, the day went rather smooth in fact beyond the ordinary.

i feel greeaattt!!!

The long email from a friend was like topping my brilliant day with a swenson's ice cream. It felt so good to hear from u. I feel alive today. And now i realize that i actually do have a life. haizz..It's a life that i enjoy. It doesn't have to be like the type of life others enjoy, it's about rejoicing, embracing life the way i feel like doing it. It's about self-satisfaction :)

At this very moment, im very much excited and eager to start a brand new day tomorrow. I can't say much how i'd feeling in 5 minutes time but i hope this feel good feeling would last through the night.



ps : that day someone told me "last night i dreamt bout u'


Orite. Goodnite stranger!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam.
hey eka! :D
glad u had a GRRREAT DAY!
bila mahu lepak?? ;) *wink wink*

crixerity said...

eka: wah. that someone ye sekarang? dah maju cik eka. hehe.

"...swenson's ice cream..."

wah. terkenang kembali. dulu ajak ayah makan swenson. nampak iklan dalam surat khabar. tapi sampai la sekarang tak makan lagi. kau makan katner? wah. sonok nya.

turun kl eyh? macam mana aku nak pass fail IB bank, IB purpose dll kat kau?

nazrin said...

am glad ure happy :)
and make sure u buy something for me from pavy. *winkwink*

i'll make sure that when i come back from soton!

NuRaZz... said...

uit2...bermalam la...~ flight mek 2 ezz ptg...pagi ahad ktk balit kms... mek 2 tgh hari gya bok g lcct... bermlm aaa....~ boh x indh...