April 12, 2010

new life


So you said we should start a new life, but what does time has to do with anything? Isn't the time when we are happy in company of each other give you a new life everytime? I felt that way.

Time does not have anything to do with the ups and downs of our lives. I hate it when in our purest nature, we tend to misuse time for an excuse to hurt others or to feel betrayed. Does it matter if we get married next week or breakup last year?

Nobody can turn back time, once something happened, you cannot go back to the state it were. Even if you try, it won't feel the same. Bitter hearts are in the air.

For me nothing changes, kinda regret it sometimes. But I get to see the part of you I once knew and always remembered, so that's enough reason for me to be happy

1 comment:

Kamal Lazi said...

bitter heart , bitter heart

shadow will try to help u hide

bitter heart

lets get a little fragile

:)

ieka, live your life to the fullest :)