July 11, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

The truth is that it is hard to tell the truth. It is hard to unzip and expose everything on the floor. Well if tell you the truth, I didn’t regret the whole thing ending, but I would be lying to say that there are no things that I miss.

I have been in serious conversations through FB with friends and seniors about this one particular thing. Something that I've been aiming since 'only Allah knows'. Glad that they are little gift for me from Allah. Thank you Allah, alhamdulillah. You listen to my small whisper through this tiny heart.

I hope everything will going smoothly. I'm done with the first phase of the process. And waiting for the respond from the other party.

I didn't expect that what I wrote for my 'Future 25' at the upper side of my blog leads me to this. hihihih. Syhhhh, I will keep you update, but I would like to keep this for closed friends before I exposed everything. hihi

There's a good advice in the latest episode of Grey’s Anatomy. In it the shrink said, “Yes. Horrible things DO happen. Happiness in the face of all of that? That’s not the goal. Feeling the horrible and knowing that you’re not gonna die from those feelings…that’s the point.”

Honestly, that’s one of the best things I’ve heard, and it’s free and so logical you cease to acknowledge it. And this coming from a tv series.

ps: No, Im not hiding. It's just that it's hard for me to write even one entry these days you know. Otak berkarat, I can tell. But you can buzz me on twitter! Follow me if you haven't :)

No comments: