September 22, 2011

Because she loves free food

Such a thick wedding invitation card


I love going to weddings (free food helloooo :D), but I’m such a crybaby sometimes.

I can cry just watching the video montage of any couple (even if they are complete strangers to me ) because it’s always made so romantic and backed up by a really nice love song.

But I definitely need a tissue when the parents come on stage to deliver their speech. They’ll say how sad they are to lose a daughter but happy to gain a son bla bla….but you can so hear the sadness in their voices. And you’ll then see the sadness in my eyes.

OMG I’m so embarrassing to take anywhere ok.

in a wedding:

1) Repeating the same phrase over and over again: “Hey did you guys just arrived? Please eat and enjoy yourselves!”

2) Twitching cheeks from smiling to the camera so much.

3) the inevitable question: so when’s your turn?

Thank God number 3 doesn’t apply to me. Bhahaha :D


Whenever I attended ppl's solemnization / wedding , I will look at their faces and wondered what they were feeling inside. I mean, getting married seems to be like a huge deal.

I went to Kak N's wedding last weekend. And the dad’s speech was so funny. At one point, he said,

“When he asked me if he could take my daughter’s hand in marriage, I just said yes with one stipulation. That when he took her hands, he would also take away the hands that are always in my wallet.”

I thought that was so clever! Haha.

No comments: