September 7, 2011

Days of penganggur like me


1. Sometimes...I got to say this. I smile, ear to ear, when looking through this year's raya pics. What I feared to be the worst raya ever turned out the opposite way!

f6


2. Sometimes...as we enjoy our raya...we realize that too much of rendang, ketupat can make us sick!! Hehe..so we went to Secret Recipe for dinner ;)

blog raya

3. Sometimes...you miss your good friend so much! Wrote on her FB wall just to make sure she's okayy like that. Hopefully things going smoothly at her new place :)

f5

4. Sometimes...old friends are just too sweet. At least I know, they still remember me. Hihi
(Oh sorry I don't provide bahasa melayu swk translations ;p)

f4

5. Sometimes...toys got lintang pukang and berhabuk sebab malas :|

f3

6. Sometimes you find this in the mini library.....:D Seriously, how come nobody told me that bapak have this book in the house? good ain't it? (Highly recommend, baca baca!)

f2

7. Sometimes, it has got to be Big Apple

blog donut

8. Sometimes...we need constant reminders in daily lives. FB is not that bad.

f1

9. Sometimes...we need to sleep early. Good night! Jom puasa esok hari! C'monn. 6 hari sahaja untuk puasa sunat. Not that hard yea people? ;)

1 comment:

The lady ♥ said...

Tiqa~! Buku ya kmk msh ingt lagik,last year/2 years kmk prnh tgk buku ya d rmh ktk.(: