Happy Chinese New Year, friends. It's the year of the Tiger yo'! I love CNYs. Apart from the fact that we get holidays off it, the joyful celebration is just too contagious. The sights, the sounds.. I love it. Haha. I always follow my dad to his friends house so that i can get Mandarin oranges because they are very juicy (mcm kat psar xda oh?). oh i like. but this year, I'm too far from home.
For this holiday, I'll join Yuni to stay in KL with Azie. So, I'd listed a few things to buy now. But it's dangerous for me to be in shopping malls because I can just be tempted to buy anything.. whether I'm going to use it or not. Phewh. My money is quickly drying in my bank account.. haha. My friends, please don't ask me to go to town again after this.. at least not until the end of the month. You are allowed to leave me rotten and boring tahap nyawa ikan here in this lonely KMS.
Speaking of brands, I think I'm cursed to like them.. and for that, I realize that I'd probably not be at my happiest emotional level if I don't have some items that are made of the best brands in the market. Maybe I was raised that way, because both my parents can be picky at things and sometimes all they want is something that they can have for a long time, in other words.. they want the best. Of course, everyone wants the same, but not everyone cares on getting something with a name, right? I think I've successfully inherited that strange trait. But don't be scared if you wish to be a part of my family, we're normal most of the time. :)
Happy Chinese New Year! Gong xi fa cai.
No comments:
Post a Comment