
TAKE ME TO SUSHI KING!!!!!!
I think the title doesn't suite my entry btw.
Hai people! I was relieved after two series of classes and we ended at 9.40 am. So, we went for our CAS and so we didn't have the meeting because the members might be boring with this club so they didnt want to show up their face anymore.
Oh before I forget, I send my fourth time proposal to Mdm Noraini with pathetic high hope so that she will say the big YES to be my supervisor for me (ohh..sounds wrong). After that, she said, "Hurmm..ok, i'll discuss it with other teacher first." So I was like "OMG! Is this the signnnn??" Ya Allah tolonglah, ini dah kali ke 4 menghantar proposal. Dan 3 sebelumnya kena reject . Jadi faham tak apa perasaan kalau yg ke 4 pun kena reject??
Honestly, I don'e feel like I'm in college. hahaha. After 5 days long of holiday, I feel sooo free. lazy me, i know. Oh, what to do, IB is sooo torturing (if you proscastinate).
By the way, I'm going to meet En Ismail, Ketua Jabatan Kerja Sosial at Hospital Tuanku Jaafar tomorrow. This is regarding our Mercy's attachment at the hospital. So, I'm gonna skip the econ's consultation class in the afternoon. That'a yeay!!
Quote of the day :
"If I get married I regard my salary as my money and my husband's salary as my money too."
1 comment:
you should credit me for the photo ;P
Post a Comment