but only if you are naive and stupid...
I can online with my broadband now. yeay! because for the last half month, I've been using others. kesian. but I know *cough* I must reduce my usage on the internet because I know it would bring large impact on me personally. ahaha. but u know lah,, when u online, you log in into your facebook account, your twitter account, stalking on his facebook account anddddd...puff..lagha2.
everybody is busy with their english oral presentation at the moment. what more to say the malay presentation. oh, okonkwo (nasri pronounce it as OKONWO not OKONKO). ahaha. Talking about Nasri, I like him!!! Budak laki perasan berasal dari korea. He always claimed he's from Korea and no its never annoy me. He always cheers people up and never fails to make me laugh. The honesty and his sincerity are what I like about him. I don't want friend who tend to judge or provoc you. I want someone who are honest in friendship and accept you the way you are.
and i've done with my oral this morning. but it sucks man. mdm noraini commented bad about our presentation. ouucchh. like seriously mmg sucks pun since we didnt prepare well. And one thing for sure when you do oral, please dont make it obvious that you're memorizing the text. It spoils the whole thing man. I mean, mcm if you forgot ur lines, just skip the part lah. but dont make it too obvious. haizz..
This semester will be the starting journey of my Mega Project for IB Year 1 students. Basically all the IB Year 1 students must involve and I got my group this morning. Im in the mural painting since I love the way it sounds. ahaha. mural mural mural. blaahh. Even though I feel that it would be hard for me (because I'm not that creative and art people),but challenges accepted (ambik trademark dari budak KMB punyer tshirt punyer cambodia project ;p). Since the financial is so fragile at the moment, we are going to do the Mega Project in our beloved college. Like our seniors last year, they did it at Kpg Bayai and they have their own foster family which I think it's sooo cool and the experience of meeting new people is the best!
I hope to become a good lover to those around me. I miss some people very much. I just wish we can spend as much time as we did in the past. You make me genuinely happy.
1 comment:
yay.finally eka is back ;D
mural,mural,mural ;p
Post a Comment