September 15, 2011

Of the things I've been doing and handling


Do you have days when you really, really want to express something, but you simply couldn't find the words? Do you have days when you really, really thought that everything would be fine and no one would mind, so you took every single thing for granted?

I have those days. And I've been having them for quite some time now.

For the past few days I've been really busy. Well, I sleep during day time and night time. It was horrible. Ok lah fine. Exaggerating. I've been trying to settle all the things like bank acc, food, bags and stuff before leaving. I've got to give it to you. It's not easy. Thinking and expressing it in technical writing. Pheww..

A few of our friends have come to the UK / Ireland to study. With the new government and ruling, I honestly don't think UK is the best country to live in at the moment. What with the visa restrictions (hate this, I have to reject my Queen Mary's offer because of this), limited working opportunity for foreigner, ridiculous raising expenses and not to mention gloomy weather and tasteless food. It you want to come to Europe, come for holiday. (Ok, sebenarnya jealous ;p)

But nevertheless I still thank Allah for the roof I'm under, for the livestock I have and for the wonderful family and friends I'm with. Mom has been quite different for the past few days, not that she wasn't before but she was extra caring now that I couldn't thank you enough to Allah s.w.t for giving her to me :)

This afternoon in our neighbourhood area, I was with mak and she suddenly stopped the car.

And I was like "Whyyy?"
Mak "There's a kitten in front. Afraid I cud hit her. Pergi alih tepi japp"

And I was like ME?? Why me???? C'monn, I hate cats! No, not hate, more like geli or takut. haha pathetic.

But then kindly la, I dont know how I got the strength kan,
I said to myself  "Ok, ini makhluk Allah jugak, why so scared?"
Then, tadaaaa! Proudly I manage to lift it up!!!! 

tumblr_l3cz1lap3x1qal30oo1_500_large
Photo credits: Heloisa

The size was more or less like in the picture. So small! Baru belajar berjalan rasanyaa..


Actually nothing interesting happened that could explain my lack of writing. Other than a lot of work to be done I'm just being a girl staying home couching. No, I don't usually do this laziness a lot, just lately.




p/s : Ok, kepada anda. Ok, anda! Kalau suka dekat dia, jangan la jadikan saya sebagai kaunter pertanyaan. Ok rimas.

1 comment:

Sara Ishqi said...

oke so now i know :)) congrats for ur achievement-you-know-what. hihihi.