Morning people! It is raining here in Kuching :) I love gloomy and rainy days but only when I'm at home. This atmosphere kinda give peaceful feeling in my heart and mind.
So, what is it?
I checked my email last night and I was shocked (yes, seriously) when this one email is from Normah Specialist Centre. Without any doubt, and nervously I click the email. Not to mention I have to refresh the page several times because of the stupidity of the broadband.
So, what is it?
I checked my email last night and I was shocked (yes, seriously) when this one email is from Normah Specialist Centre. Without any doubt, and nervously I click the email. Not to mention I have to refresh the page several times because of the stupidity of the broadband.
Dear Ms. Nurul Atiqa & Mr. Mohd. Fakri,
Warm greetings from Normah Medical Specialist Centre, Kuching, Sarawak.
Enclosed is the letter of acceptance practical attachment for your perusal.
Thank you.
Yup thankfully the answer is positive. The email state that we are gonna be there from
8.30 am - 4.30 pm. ahaha. office hour babe! But make sure it wont be boring. If not, ...pfft!
Ok, now, lets check.
14 Dec - Accident n Emergency Department
15 Dec - Physiotheraphy Department
16 Dec - Radiology Department
17 Dec - Laboratory Department
18 Dec - Haemodialysis Unit
I am nervous a bit since this will be my first time for the attachment at the hospital. And honestly this is usual because I tend to feel nervous to be meeting other people that I don't know. Especially when thinking that I will be at the Accident and Emergency room on the very first day. Excited but yet at the same time nervous! and surely there would be all weird or complicated thingy inside there, will make me so alert and careful.
Wish me luck! :)
8.30 am - 4.30 pm. ahaha. office hour babe! But make sure it wont be boring. If not, ...pfft!
Ok, now, lets check.
14 Dec - Accident n Emergency Department
15 Dec - Physiotheraphy Department
16 Dec - Radiology Department
17 Dec - Laboratory Department
18 Dec - Haemodialysis Unit
I am nervous a bit since this will be my first time for the attachment at the hospital. And honestly this is usual because I tend to feel nervous to be meeting other people that I don't know. Especially when thinking that I will be at the Accident and Emergency room on the very first day. Excited but yet at the same time nervous! and surely there would be all weird or complicated thingy inside there, will make me so alert and careful.
Wish me luck! :)
8 comments:
waa... fun! i wish i could join u both.. only two of you?
eqa, u had inform ckgu suwandi bout this b4?
cm bes jak bnda2 tok.. huhu :)
join us here rohil! :) yup.only both of us. act we plan to do cas together with our kmbs fren but we were too late to sent the letter to General Hosp so we just send the letter to the swasta one. easier n faster. heh.
mudahan jak ny best wan. jgn nya xbes. hee
gud luck eka! everything will be olright. dun worry. y nervous? ahahah :p
me wanna follow!~ me wanna follow!!!~ hehe. eh, tqa. u biotech aso need to undergo dis kind of stuffs aa?? pharmacist no chance ar? hee. =pPppp
-amal-
thnk kak nur :) heee
hey i wish amal! :p jum lah. only fakri. must be boring. LOL :p
eka!dialisis is fun!trust me!
hehe.
woho..what is so fun about dialysis btw? n u sound so excited! ahaha :p
Post a Comment