December 13, 2009

Super Lovely People


O HAI! Tiqa hot bebeh in the house!!!

Oh, did I just say HOT?

lalalalala



So I watched Zombieland, or according the Malay subtitles, Tanah Orang Belum Mati Habis. or is it Tanah Orang Belum Mati Sepenuhnya? Oh, land is tanah right? or kawasan? urgh..ok, i start to rambling.

raarr

It was good. I was laughing all the time! i was like, "WTH" (all the time, err.not all the time but mostly) and I won't say bad because I reckon the boy who played Columbus singlehandedly lights up the show. As what Amal said, the look, I mean when he got blur or sumthing, he looks like one of our friend, Jam. haha!

Sushi King for lunch. Despite having more than enough sushi to go around, the crowd were going after them sushi like aunties during warehouse sales. That includes us. hardihardihar! *exaggerated*

pic 2

pic 1

and i think i look....u know more goody-goody one compared to those two people. ohh are u with me? uuyeahh..that's my baby



I don't care, man. I have already come all the way here so I better have my sushi or all hell's gonna break lose! uuyeaahhh

nom nom nom

hey bebeh. I is at da Sushi's haus, eating all the sushi! nom nom nom.

In the words of Arnold, hasta la vista, baby.


BTW, one of the menu caught my attention. I didn't realize it at the very first place but Amal told me about it. (ya.she always know.like..poret? daa ;p) One of the menu's name is IKA MARUYAKI.

ika :p


She told me about that and I was actually waiting for her to laugh because I thought she was mocking my name but actually, what she was trying to say is the name 'Ika' reminds her of Zakwan's girlfriend.

But at the same time pathethically I imagined myself as a squid (literally). oh, the meaning of IKA MARUYAKI? Grilled whole squid. Like this one?

squid

urghh..new name? Tiqa the Squid. like..WTH????



ok. Then we headed back home. tadaaa..

and pathetically, someone left her pepsi in the car

pepsi

.....without any further notice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aih!~ tqa curik pepsi kmk!~ yabih! yabih! *kaber* -.-'

hissss, suma pa d kaka mek marek nang suma la d pdh nyaaaaaa. hissssssss. tp cgek part tak lupak, maka agenda plg penting lagik ya.

**elmyasrar rabani el raizo**


lalalalala~ *dush, gugok lam parit*

-.-"

-miss jpa-

Anonymous said...

best x dalam peti ais mbo? hehee

Anonymous said...

kau krempeng nak qib, nendak ko mdh ya petais. hehe. =pPppp

-pande2-ko-tekak-aku-sepa-

Anonymous said...

amal lah tok! xda owg lain! hahahaa