There's a line....
between friends and not friends.
It's rather depressing when I think about the fact that we didn't spend as much time as we used to. We didn't talk much either. I don't blame you. I understand that you're a busy person. I am busy myself. To make the situation became worst, you went to Europe to fulfill your dream. But there's no excuse for me not to put ENOUGH effort to maintain this relationship.
I feel like we've grown distant. There is this space between us even while we meet. It gets frustrating. And that dream of mine further adds fear into me. I am so darn afraid of it becoming reality. Darn, maybe things just get int a routine as time passes by, that those exhilarating moments are no longer satiable.
It has been a year since u left me. Was I left with any other options?
Come what may, I'll be ready to embrace it. I'll be glad to feel sad. I'll be more than appreciated to accept. I'll be what I'll be. I'll see what I want to see. I'll find a way, indeed. I'll always be the child in mine
No comments:
Post a Comment