meaning she can shoot anything right through SLR??
and now am thinking to steal her SLR when I meet her in Kch this coming hols
*grinding teeth*

*slaps herself to reality*
HA HA HA. jk. This morning I found out that Ali has tagged me in this pic. And I was like....
"omaigod!! amal dh beli dslr??"
perasaan bercampur baur.
beban di bahu mcm makin berat.
HA HA HA HA
ok. its her friend's slr there in intec...
end *senyum lebar*
HA HA HA. jk. This morning I found out that Ali has tagged me in this pic. And I was like....
"omaigod!! amal dh beli dslr??"
perasaan bercampur baur.
beban di bahu mcm makin berat.
HA HA HA HA
ok. its her friend's slr there in intec...
end *senyum lebar*
ps : while i was showering, i stared blankly onto the mirror. and a second later, i noticed myself smiling for no reason, out of all these pressures. it freaks me out. this must be one of those early symtomps caused by stress overdose. man!
6 comments:
ahahaha... nang ada sampe jadi post ndah.. klak bli mena2 klak post apa ndak ka kuar.. hehe.. babe!~ cant wait to meet up wit uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!~ ;)
tiqa knk jwakkkkkkk.....
haha..
kmk kenak jwak eyh...
kmk terus kol amal lekak nangga gmbr tok rah fb...
kmk tertipuuuuuuuuu~ =p
amal : cnt wait to meet up wth u too babe :))))will write an essay if i really buy slr one day. ahaha
suha : same!! drect call amal slepas nangga gmbr kat fb. rs mcm gugur jantung tgk gmbr amal eh *sigh*
omg ekaaaa.
sejak bila ada cermin dlam shower sebesar alaaaam tu?????
-.-"
wei zi. mcm lah ak takdak cermin. kau ni. haissh :p
"beban di bahu mcm makin berat."
ayat ni siyes kelakar...
XD
Post a Comment